Valium, Valrelease, Diazepam (generic): Frequently Asked Questions
What is Valium (diazepam)?
• Valium (diazepam) is in a class of drugs called benzodiazepines. Valium (diazepam) affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced and causal agent anxiety, seizures, and brawn spasms. • Valium (valium) is used to relieve anxiety, nervousness, and tenseness associated with anxiety disorders. It is also used to care for certain types of seizure disorders and muscle spasms. • Diazepam (diazepam) may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide.
Q) Is the difference between Valium and Diazepam?
A) There is no actual difference between Valium and Diazepam. Diazepam is the generic form of Valium which is the name brand manufactured by Roche.
How is Diazepam stored?
Keep this and all other drugs well out of the reach of children. When storing Diazepam, it is necessary to keep the medication in its original packaging, and to leave it at room temperature. Also, it is important not to expose it to high levels of moisture and/or heat. Throw away Diazepam when it is out of date or upon terminating therapy.
How is Diazepam taken?
It is extremely important to always take this drug exactly according to the instructions of your prescribing physician. Diazepam can be taken with food, milk or even on an empty stomach. Before stopping the use of Diazepam it is important to consult a physician. Conversely it is important not to use this medication constantly or for a prolonged period of time.
How does Diazepam work?
By raising the brain levels of a chemical known as gamma-amino butyric acid (GABA), Diazepam is able to relax its user.
Diazepam works by increasing the levels of a chemical in your brain called gamma-amino butyric acid or GABA that calms you down.
What is Diazepam used for?
Diazepam is a medication that is used for anxiety disorders and panic disorders. Diazepam can also be used prior to surgery to help you relax. Diazepam can also be used in preventing seizures and is used as a muscle relaxant, and also for people that are coming off alcohol.
What if I overdose on Diazepam?
If you accidentally overdose on Diazepam you must seek medical attention immediately.
What are the side effects of Diazepam?
Taking Diazepam does have possible side effects and these include dizziness, drowsiness, fatigue, light headedness, short term memory loss, depression, anxiety, headaches, nausea, vomiting, constipation or diarrhoea.
What other drugs will affect Diazepam (diazepam)?
• Valium (diazepam) may increase the effects of other drugs that case drowsiness, including antidepressants, alcohol, antihistamines, sedatives (used to treat insomnia), pain relievers, anxiety medicines, seizure medicines, and muscle relaxants. Tell your doctor about all medicines that you ar taking, and do not take whatsoever medicine without first talking to your doctor. • Antacids may decrease the effects of Valium (valium). Separate doses of an antacid and Valium (diazepam) by several hours whenever possible. ...
What's with the Valium?
The paramilitary arm of Da Bearz - Da Bearz Brigade - was established in January 1996. Their chief weapon is fear...er, correction.... their two chief weapons are fear and a fanatical consumption of Hunny and Valium. Late in '97 they metamorphosed into B.A.R.F Following a Brigade raid on the Home of the Na'Ka'Leen Feeder in Germany, one of these little troopers was inadvertently left behind as a Bear of War (BOW). ...
What should I if I overdose on Diazepam?
In the event of a Diazepam overdose, it is extremely important to seek emergency medical attention immediately.
What do you use Diazepam for?
This medication is primarily used for the treatment of panic disorders and patients with anxiety. In addition, this drug has been proven to be effective in the prevention of seizures, relaxing muscles and helping those facing alcohol withdrawal symptoms.
How do I take Diazepam?
When taking Diazepam you must always follow the instructions given by your doctor. You can take Diazepam either on an empty stomach or with food or milk. You must not stop taking this medication without seeking medical advice. You must also avoid prolonged and constant use of Diazepam.
How do I store Diazepam?
You need to keep Diazepam in the original packaging and as with all medications you must keep it out of reach of children. Diazepam needs to be stored at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture. You must dispose of any Diazepam that is out of date and no longer required.
What if I miss a dose or Diazepam?
If you forget to take a dose of Diazepam you need to take your next dose as soon as you remember. If it happens to be around the time for your next dose, you are best skipping the missed dose and go back to your normal schedule. Do not double your dosage intake.
What precautions are there when taking Diazepam?
Avoid alcohol with this medicine because of the additive drowsiness effects. Talk to your doctor if you have kidney or liver disease. Do NOT drive a car or perform other tasks that may be dangerous, until you know how this medicine affects you. Before taking diazepam, talk to your doctor if you have kidney or liver disease.
How can I be sure that the Diazepam is safe?
The same pharmaceutical companies that supply drugs in the United States and Europe manufacture the brand name drugs in India under the same strict quality guidelines. The generic drugs are also manufactured in India under international standards and approved by the Indian FDA. Your order is filled at licensed pharmacies in India, and packaged and shipped under rigorous quality control standards to ensure your safety.
What if my order of Diazepam is inspected by customs?
Customs in most countries routinely inspects a random sampling of packages and some of the packages inspected contain medications for personal use. Of those packages of medicines inspected generally only ones containing controlled substances are interceded and not delivered. We have not ever heard of any purchaser getting into any trouble for ordering any medication. In our experience the worst case scenario is the Diazepam is not delivered.
What should I avoid while taking Diazepam (diazepam)?
• Habit caution when driving, operating machinery, or performing other hazardous activities. Valium (valium) will cause drowsiness and may causa dizziness. If you have drowsiness or dizziness, avert these activities. • Forefend alcohol piece taking Diazepam (diazepam). Alcohol may step-up drowsiness and dizziness caused by Diazepam (diazepam). Alcohol may likewise increase the risk of having a seizure if Valium (diazepam) is existence taken for a seizure condition. ...
What should I do is I forget to take Diazepam?
When a dose is missed it is important to take the dose as soon as it is remembered. However, if it is already close to the time for the next dose, then just skip the missed the dose and return to the regular schedule. Do NOT double the dosage to make up for the missed dose.
What if my Diazepam order does not arrive?
We track orders to verify loss or delivery. If your order does not arrive for any reason, i.e if it is lost, stolen, or interceded by customs etc. we will reship until it delivers successfully or refund 100% of your payment. We 100% guarantee delivery! Please explain your packing and shipping. Packing: Your Diazepam will be shipped in a plain brown envelope. Shipping: We usually use Express Mail but this may vary depending on the destination and current shipping conditions. ...
Are you ready to order Diazepam ?
Estimated delivery time to Europe, USA and Canada - 5 -9 working days Diazepam 10mg and 5mg Pills To order Diazepam or Diazepam main brand - Valium - please click the buy button - you will be directed to our new secure site Diazepam 10mg Quantity Cost per Pill Saving Price 180 Pills $2.49 $325 $449 120 Pills $2.58 $207 $309 90 Pills $2.66 $148 $239 60 Pills $3.32 $59 $199 30 Pills $4.30 - $129 Diazepam 5mg Quantity Cost per Pill Saving Price 180 Pills $2.44 $275 $439 120 Pills $2.49 $177 $299 90 Pills $2.54 $128 $229 60... ...
Is it legal for me to order Diazepam from you?
We cannot offer any legal advice. We are not licensed attorneys and we are not even from your country. However, our understanding is that in America and Europe and most countries it is legal for people to order up to a 90 day supply for personal use (not resale) from foreign pharmacies. Of course there may be some medications that are controlled substances which are exceptions and prohibited in your country.
How much Diazepam can I order at one time?
We can ship you up to a 90-day supply of Diazepam that you order for your personal use only.
What is the Valium generic name?
Diazepam is the Valium generic name.
Is Valium derived from the herb Valerian?
No, although their similar sounding names there is no connection between the Valium, prescription drug, and Valerian, the herb except for their use in supporting depression and anxiety.
What is the most important data I should know about Valium (valium)?
• Use caution when driving, operating machinery, or performing other hazardous activities. Diazepam (diazepam) will cause drowsiness and english hawthorn cause vertigo. If you experience drowsiness or giddiness, avoid these activities. • Avoid alcohol while taking Valium (valium). Alcohol may increase sleepiness and vertigo caused by Valium (valium). Alcohol english hawthorn also gain the peril of having a ictus if Valium (diazepam) is being taken for a seizure condition. • Valium (diazepam) is habit forming. ...
How long does it take the Valium to wear off?
For the most part, the Valium wears off after about 4 hours. You are advised to avoid driving for the remainder of the day of your vasectomy.
Are there drug interactions I should know about when taking Diazepam?
Always consult a doctor before taking Diazepam if you are also taking another medication, whether it is prescribed or over the counter. This is due to the fact that certain drugs might interact negatively with Valium, and it is important to get a physicians approval before combining certain drugs. Certain medications to watch out for include Valporic acid (used to treat seizures), certain antidepressants such as Prozac, Zoloft and Paxil as well as the drug Cimetidine (Tagamet). ...
Also on SnappyFingers:
- Albuterol (generic), Ventolin, Proventil
- Adderall, Dextroamphetamine/Amphetamine (generic)
- Accutane, Isotretinoin (generic)
- Aldara, Imiquimod (generic)
- Aggrenox, Aspirin/Extended-Release Dipyridamole (generic)
- Surgical Procedures
- Parenting and Family
- All Topics